perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2012

Pickpocket in Paris

In this blog I’m going to tell you about my trip to Paris 7 years ago, even though I was just a small kid back then. We were in a metro from Eiffel tower to our hotel to go and pick our money for Disneyland. When we boarded the metro a pickpocket came and opened my mom’s bag and just grabbed something from there. We realized it after we got out of the metro that she had been pickpocketed and straight away she started to check what was missing and apocalypse fell upon us! The thief had taken our Disneyland tickets!! Boy that I was mad.. Never the less we went to our hotel and reported about this criminality that had happened to us and we got new tickets to Disneyland for free. I’m still really glad that the thief didn’t catch her wallet! Even after this accident I still think that the holiday in Paris was awesome and I’d like to go to Paris again someday.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I think that it might been a quite different experience to be in Paris cause it's so beautiful and interesting place than Finland and moreover you had been pickpocketed! But I think that things like that makes our journeys more memorable and more interesting of course I don't hope that anyone gets the same incident that you had but everything that has been different than what have we planed stays better in our minds and I think that afterwards we can all laugh to things that has happened and those are good memories.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pickpockets are a pain in most big cities in the world. And they are incredibly clever, too, even if you are extra careful and take all kinds of precautions. Really annoying! But good that this incident didn't put you off Paris completely - it's such a wonderful place to visit many times!

    VastaaPoista