perjantai 27. huhtikuuta 2012

The unmotivated students

I've noticed that really many student has been talking about summer holidays and and they're missing the motivation to study at the moment. This is pretty shocking for me because I've always thought that if you go to upper secondary school there can't be lack of intrest in studying otherwise the grades will go down like North-Korean missile! I must admit that I'm waiting for summer holidays but I've got summer work straight after schools ending, so I feel like I've got 3 more months to go until holidays. Afterall Holidays are needed to keep you going.

1 kommentti:

  1. Seems to be a common phenomenon around school - problems with motivation. But why? Wouldn't the prospects of a long summer holiday really push you to make an effort? Then the holiday would be a real reward. You are lucky to have a summer job! It will give you a nice change to school.

    VastaaPoista